Search This Blog

24 Oct 2009

Who gets the Newcastle job


Chris Hughton quotes, Monday:

"I am honoured to be offered the job (of full time Newcastle manager), we are still in negotiations, it is something we hope will get resolved.
"I've always felt that the manager's situation was an issue, but not the most important one. Getting results has been the most important thing.
"Once we have got Scunthorpe and Doncaster out of the way, we will have discussions with Derek Llambias.
"It will involve moving from caretaker to manager on a full-time basis. They have indicated to me that they want to turn it from a temporary role to a permanent one.“For myself really it’s recognition of the job I have done and the club feel it only right and fitting that somebody who has done the job I have done for the period I have is recognised that way.”
“The decisions on which players to bring in have been my decisions. I have been backed with the players I have wanted to bring in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment